Terms of service
Article 1 (Membership)
1. "Member" means an individual who applies for membership upon agreeing to the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the procedures set forth by the Company.
2. "Member information" means information related to member attributes and member transaction history disclosed by a member to the Company.
3. These Terms and Conditions apply to all members and are to be followed during and after the registration process. These terms and conditions apply to all members and are to be followed during and after the registration process.
Article 2 (Registration)
Upon agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, customers who have applied for membership will be eligible for membership after completing the prescribed registration procedures. Membership registration must be completed by the person who will become a member. Registration by a proxy is not permitted. Membership applications from persons whose memberships have been revoked in the past or from other persons deemed unsuitable by the Company may be rejected.
2. Entering membership information
Please read the entry instructions carefully and enter the required information accurately in the prescribed entry form during the membership registration process. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. may not be used in the registration of member information. If any of these characters are registered, we will change them.
Article 3 (Changes)
1. Members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes in their name, address, or other information provided to the Company.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to failure to register changes. Please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed before the change is registered will be conducted based on the information provided prior to the change.
Article 4 (Withdrawal from Membership)
If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member must complete the withdrawal procedure in person. The membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 5 (Loss of Membership and Obligation to Compensate)
1. The Company may revoke a member's membership if the member has made a false declaration when applying for membership, if the member has failed to pay for mail-order sales, or if there are other reasons the Company deems the member unsuitable.
2. If a member commits any of the following acts, the member shall be liable to compensate the Company for any damages incurred by the Company as a result of such acts.
(1) Using membership number and password illegally
(2) Interfering with our business by accessing our website, falsifying information, sending harmful computer programs to our website, etc.
(3) Infringing intellectual property rights of products we handle
Article 6 (Handling of Member Information)
1. In principle, the Company will not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, the Company may disclose membership information and other customer information without prior consent of the member in the following cases
(1) when disclosure is required by law
(2) when the Company deems it necessary to protect the Company's rights, interests, reputation, etc.
2. The Company will manage member information in accordance with the Company's "Approach to Personal Information Protection". The Company may use member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service content, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services.
3. The Company may provide information (including advertisements) to members via e-mail magazines and other methods. The Company may provide information (including advertisements) to members through e-mail newsletters and other methods. If a member does not wish to receive such information, the company will stop providing it if the member notifies the company of such in accordance with the prescribed method. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of the service cannot be suspended at the request of a member.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
The following acts are prohibited of members when using the service: 1.
2. damaging the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company or other third parties
3. committing acts that may adversely affect the physical or mental health of young people or other acts that offend public order and morals
4. 4. conduct any act that may cause annoyance or discomfort to other users or third parties
5. enter false information
6. send or post harmful computer programs or e-mails
7. gain unauthorized access to our servers or other computers
8. lend or transfer your password to a third party 9. use your password for any purpose other than the purpose of using the Site. 8. lending or transferring your password to a third party, or sharing your password with a third party
9. any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Interruption or Suspension of Service, etc.)
1. In order to keep the Service in good working condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service without prior notice in any of the following cases: (1) when the Company's system is unavailable for use; (2) when the Company's system is unavailable for use; or (3) when the Company's system is unavailable for use.
(1) When necessary for routine or emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the system is overloaded
(3) When system operation becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, sabotage by a third party, etc.
(4) When we deem it necessary to suspend the system for other unavoidable reasons.
Article 9 (Change or Discontinuance of Service)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue all or part of the service at any time without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by system interruption, delay, discontinuation, loss of data, or unauthorized access to data due to communication line or computer failure, or any other damage caused to members in connection with the Company's services.
Article 11 (Revision of the Terms)
The Company may revise the Terms at any time, and may also establish a supplement to the Terms (hereinafter referred to as the "Supplemental Terms"). Revisions or supplements to the Terms shall become effective when the revised Terms or Supplemental Terms are posted on the website designated by the Company. In this case, members shall be subject to the revised or supplemented Terms.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute regarding this agreement, the district court with jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive court of first instance.
about terms of service.